Wednesday, March 10, 2010

\'Vaaranam Aayiram a turning point in my life\'

Actor Sameera Reddy talks about her debut in Mollywood, as Saraswathy Nagarajan listens

�Kerala � gods own country� Its so lush and peaceful... Beautiful morning! gushes Sameera Reedy on Twitter. The tall and willowy actor has been in the city for the last one week as she plays the female lead (opposite Mohanlal) in T.K. Rajeevkumars film Oru Naal Varum.

�I have been following my heart for the last two years and things have really fallen into place, says Sameera who has been winning the hearts of the cast and crew of the film with her non-filmy attitude and lack of airs.

Sameera even got a heros welcome after she walked to her location when her car got stuck in a traffic jam. �I knew that the entire crew and a senior actor like Mohanlal were waiting on the sets and it was just a short walk to the location. So, I walked to the sets followed by my entourage. There were gasps of surprise when I reached the location,� says a pleasantly surprised Sameera, a familiar face in Kerala thanks to director Gautham Menons Vaaranam Aayiram (VA).

No comments:

bloggers