KOLLAM: Fifty-eight cadets of the National Cadet Corps were admitted to the Kottaraara taluk hospital after they showed symptoms of food poisoning. They belong to a group of 600 NCC cadets who are attending a camp at the Thrikannamangalam SK VHS school grounds. The camp began on May 11.
On Sunday night, 20 cadets were admitted to the hospital after they showed symptoms of food poisoning. By early Monday, 38 more who showed similar symptoms were hospitalised. Doctors attending on them said they were out of danger.